Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello Bloggerville!

I'll admit this isn't my first blog, but the blog of my youth just doesn't seem fit to write in anymore, as I am no longer the person that I was when I started it. Not at all.

So let's get the basics out of the way. I'm 25, married, mother of one 2-year-old boy, Ender. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist, and I'm also currently helping my grandfather transcribe/edit a series of books he is publishing. Basically, I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, so why not add a few more minutes a day (hopefully I'll be that good about posting) to my stationary routine?

So why am I starting a new blog, you ask? Well, I've been inspired recently by MckMama and The Meanest Mom. They are extremely charismatic women who are so much fun to follow. I doubt I'll be as funny, interesting, inspiring as either of them, but this is for me and not the entertainment of everybody else, right?

I mentioned that I have a 2-year-old. He's a darling little boy and has become the most entertaining part of my life as he has become more mobile and vocal and started to develop his own personality. He does something funny every day, and I've realized that I will never be able to remember every little moment of his life - not that I would want to remember all of them - and if I don't start documenting them for myself, I'll lose all these precious moments to "momnesia."

So with all that being said, hello Bloggerville!

No comments:

Post a Comment