Sunday, May 3, 2009

Beach Trip

I am not at all surprised that I have managed to not post a thing since I started this blog. The thing about working from home is that when I'm in front of the computer, I feel like I MUST be working. Otherwise I start feeling all guilty...like right now, the minutes are ticking away and I know I could have gotten at least one or two notes done in the time it has taken me to type this paragraph! Oh well....the documentation of others' medical misfortunes can wait. I have a post to type.

We went to the beach this weekend! My mom-in-law has a condo at Topsail Island, NC, so we went there with a couple of friends. Every time we go to the beach is like the first time for Ender, so we enjoyed watching him discover the "beat" again. The weather was okay, a little too windy, but passable. Ender loved digging in the sand and splashing in the water, although he did a couple of belly flops and got a face full of seawater a couple of times. When we got home, he opened up his sand box, pointed to the sand, and kept saying, "beat! beat!" He hasn't really gotten the "ch" sound yet, or the "sh" sound when it's on the beginnings of words. For example, instead of saying "shoes," he says "ish."

Okay, crushing guilt setting in...must get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment